making my own bash tags

youtoo

Question

I am  using Immersive Creatures with STEP. I read the nexus mod 'high level enemies'. it says that this is compatible with Immserive Creatures if I make a bash tag and says to add the 'relev' tag. How do I do this? I usually run BOSS and I believe this creates bash tags, then I run wrye bash (from with in MO) and rebuild patch. I dont do any other changes. 

the nexus page doesn't say, but do I add 'relev' tags to both mods and then do rebuild patch? How does this work? 

5 answers to this question

In WB pull up the tab with all your esp/esm and click on the mod you want to tag. Then in the bottom right corner there is a box that says tags, right click on the box and add the relev tag. Remember that relev means that the mod takes existing items in the leveled lists and changes them, so those changes get inherited to the bashed patch.

this is from the High Level Enemies nexus page. do i add this tag to both immersive creatures and high level enemies?

Skyrim Immersive Creatures (https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24913)

Adds dozens of new and original creature types to the game greatly increasing encounter variety.

Versions 5.1 and up are designed to work well with High Level Enemies.

Requires a bashed patch for full compatibility (Relev tag).

It doesn't say to do that so I wouldn't. Relev means that there are items already in the leveled lists that a mod is going to make changes to, Immersive creatures isn't changing anything in level lists just adding new stuff which is fine. Tagging it Relev means that those changes are inherited by the bashed patch so that those changes take effect since the bashed patch is loaded at the end of the load order. I'd be surprised if these mods weren't already tagged, if not though maybe ask Will about it or post that the author said it needed to be done in the Beth forums for BOSS.

I just realized that my bashed patch is in my MO overwrite directory. Is it active in my overwrite directory? Do I just leave it there?

The bashed patch is not activated until you check it in the right panel of MO under the ESPs tab. If you already had it checked it will remain checked when you recreate it.