Issue with Daedric helm and Improved Closed Face Helmets

Drax8

Question

The issue I am having is that I want to use Improved Closed Face Helmets, but have it NOT affect the Daedric helmet, I want to keep that one closed. So I installed the Daedic Armor and Weapon Improvement mod, then ICFH, and overwrote everything EXCEPT the Daedric helmet, figuring this would give me the result I want. However, when I go in game, the Daedric helmet is invisble, and the character is bald, and I cannot figure out why.

Should this not work? Is there something else I need to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 answers to this question

Ok thank you, will give it a shot! I use TES5Edit to clean mods, but never used it to edit anything, hope it's fairly easy, and I don[t screw anything up lol! Thanks again for the help.

It is fairly logical in its buildup. But it does take a while to get used to it.

For helmets you most likely want to go under armor, and then look for the entry to daedric helmet.

At least that is how I would begin with this particular issue.

You can always select backup at the end and then just overwrite the one with your changes if you mess something up.

As for a guide we had a post around here the other day with some... details.

Or you could just download the file named 'Improved Closefaced Helmets --all helmets as separate stand alone sets--' under Miscellaneous and install all except Daedric, if you don't mind having a few extra .esp

:teehee: