Settings weren't applying. Error message after reinstallation

Sebastian

Question

Posted (edited)

Realized that my Beth ini Pie settings weren't applying so after some research I thought it might have been OneDrive that was messing it up because it kept making a separate copy of my "Documents/My Games/Fallout4" folder. Where as I have it outside of OneDrive as well. Deleted Beth ini Pie, then deleted my OneDrive and then reinstalled Beth ini Pie. Now I get an error message where it says "An unhandled exception occurred. (WinError 3) The system cannot find the path specified: "My Games/Fallout4/" This program will now close. No files will be modified." Even though I still have the "Documents/My Games/Fallout4" in the exact same place as before but without a duplicate in OneDrive and it won't let me redirect it because it closes automatically. I don't get it.

Edited by Sebastian

1 answer to this question

Edit: Nvm I fixed it, sort of. What I had to do was basically just let it create the OneDrive "clone" and set that as my destination which worked weirdly enough.