Dyndolod.esm Stream error with LOTD

xLenax

Question

Skyrim v 1.6.640

Everything updated for my game version. Not my first time using Dyndolod or LOTD.

So, I'm starting a new playthrough with Bruma and LOTD installed. Generated lodgen, texgen... All went well, when I try to generate Dyndolod, I get this error:

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error: Stream read error while processing DynDOLOD.esm legacyofthedragonbornv5esm_757080_DynDOLOD_CHILD [REFR:EC018FE2] (places DBM_MuseumBuilding [STAT:118D4B2F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009299] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,24))

[Content]

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

For qualified help and advice or to report a problem make a post on the official DynDOLOD support forum.

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

Read  somewhere stream errors are caused by corrupted BSAs, but this doesn't seem to be the case here and the logs are not helpful, they just say the same thing I copied above. Never had this error before and I have no idea of what I should do or what is it saying exactly, I tried regenerating texgen and reinstalling LOTD with no luck. 

1 answer to this question

46 minutes ago, xLenax said:

Skyrim v 1.6.640

Everything updated for my game version. Not my first time using Dyndolod or LOTD.

So, I'm starting a new playthrough with Bruma and LOTD installed. Generated lodgen, texgen... All went well, when I try to generate Dyndolod, I get this error:

Read  somewhere stream errors are caused by corrupted BSAs, but this doesn't seem to be the case here and the logs are not helpful, they just say the same thing I copied above. Never had this error before and I have no idea of what I should do or what is it saying exactly, I tried regenerating texgen and reinstalling LOTD with no luck. 

Do not make duplicate posts.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which entire DynDOLOD log and debug log and bugreport.txt if it exists to upload when making posts.

Use search https://stepmodifications.org/forum/search/?&q="stream read error"&search_and_or=and

Stream read errors are indeed a problem with reading a (compressed) file or data stream, typically from BSA.