how to update BCF to new archive?

nodata12

Question

hey. i want to update a BCF to a new archive. because the categorized favorites menu has a new version. and the version that the bcf was needed for is now in the old versions on the nexus. but the problem here is. the CFC's have changed. and that's why i need to update the CFC's back to the archive i downloaded from the older versions.

5 answers to this question

hey. i want to update a BCF to a new archive. because the categorized favorites menu has a new version. and the version that the bcf was needed for is now in the old versions on the nexus. but the problem here is. the CFC's have changed. and that's why i need to update the CFC's back to the archive i downloaded from the older versions.

Same question here. The BCF is for an older version of CFM, right? Is it okay to install CFM without the BCF? What was the BCF even needed for? Just selecting the correct options?
i guess it was for the right option. i'm installing every step mod through mod organizer. and it was really easy to install. the other files in the mod were some additional configuration options