File not found textures\architecture\windhelm\whicedecal01.dds

Uori

Question

New here, I usually try and find information regarding my issues on my own but I haven't found anything helpful. I can generate texgen output fine, be that as it may, I do see like 4 or 5 missing texture errors while its running. Even with those errors I still get a texgen output. The problem is with dyndolod, when running for a few seconds it stops with Warning: File not found textures\architecture\windhelm\whicedecal01.dds. Used by Meshes\architecture\windhelm\whclancruelsea.nif Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp WHclancruelsea [STAT:000C0C2F]. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer to this question

21 hours ago, Uori said:

The problem is with dyndolod, when running for a few seconds it stops with Warning: File not found textures\architecture\windhelm\whicedecal01.dds. Used by Meshes\architecture\windhelm\whclancruelsea.nif Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp WHclancruelsea [STAT:000C0C2F]. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Messages/File-Not-Found-Textures
This can happen if not all required textures where included in the download archive of a mod or there are typos in the *.NIF files.

A mod replaces whclancruelsea.nif and it defines to use whicedecal01.dds, which is not found in the load order. Make sure to properly install the mod and all its requirements.