Need Help Setting GenericBannerRed03.nif to be Always Visible

gmahadhika91

Question

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, gmahadhika91 said:

Need help as title says. I've tried many combination of rule to make GenericBannerRed03.nif to always visible and animated regardless of distance to no avail.

If possible, can I see the screenshot of the rule in DynDOLOD that would make my wish possible? Thank you so much.

https://dyndolod.info/Help/Mesh-Mask-Reference-Rules

Mesh mask: genericbannerred03.nif
Flags: none checked
LOD Levels: all none/empty
Grid: NeverFade LOD - Better to use FarLOD, having the banners active across the entire map seems unneeded.
Reference: Unchanged

The reference rule skyrim.esm;000eb82e for the banner on the Western Watchtower will take precedence for that particular banner. So either remove the rule or change its Grid setting accordingly.

Hello sheson,
First of all, thank you for your guidance. It work. Ish.

When I am very far away from the banner, it does show the animated banner. But as I got closer, the banner dissapear completely, only to reappear once I'm very close. How do I fix that? Thank you.

26 minutes ago, gmahadhika91 said:

Hello sheson,
First of all, thank you for your guidance. It work. Ish.

When I am very far away from the banner, it does show the animated banner. But as I got closer, the banner dissapear completely, only to reappear once I'm very close. How do I fix that? Thank you.

Do you mean the LOD version disappears and the full version only appears if you move forward? It is not witch out at the spot? If that is a case make proper report in the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread with the log and debug log as explained in the first post.

If you want to have continues animation and no in place switch as it is supposed to work, either use Replace or Original for the Reference drop down. https://dyndolod.info/Help/Mesh-Mask-Reference-Rules#Reference

8 hours ago, sheson said:

Do you mean the LOD version disappears and the full version only appears if you move forward? It is not witch out at the spot? If that is a case make proper report in the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread with the log and debug log as explained in the first post.

That is correct. There is a certain distance that the model doesn't show at all. It's like:

1. 100 meters away: i can see the banner animated and looks good
2. 50 meters away: it disappears completely
3. 20 meters away: it is visible again

Right I'll try the original reference first and see what happens. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, gmahadhika91 said:

That is correct. There is a certain distance that the model doesn't show at all. It's like:

1. 100 meters away: i can see the banner animated and looks good
2. 50 meters away: it disappears completely
3. 20 meters away: it is visible again

Right I'll try the original reference first and see what happens. Thank you.

Make a proper report to the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread with the log and debug log as explained in the first post.