Step 2.2.1 done but a few Conflicts

Momitja

Question

Im done with the guide, did everything like it was written there.

I have a few conflicts, see the screenshot, please.

Are these conflicts a problem or normal?

Posted Image

The Overwrite conflicts are fine, but idk if BSEeffects.esp, StaticMeshImprovement and the scripts conflicts are a problem?

Edit: And here are my Benchmarks. I had only one VRAM Value in GPU-Z, so there is only one ram column in the screenshot:

Posted Image

7 answers to this question

Posted Image

The Overwrite conflicts are fine, but idk if BSEeffects.esp, StaticMeshImprovement and the scripts conflicts are a problem?

That depends on what they're conflicting with.  I assume the BSEeffects.esp is conflicting with it's non-Dawnguard counterpart?  Same thing with SMIM and it's German patch.  As for the scripts, the Acquisitive Soul Gems and The Choice is Yours conflicts are normal, although I'm not seeing any conflicts with Enhanced Blood Textures, what are they overwriting?

Posted Image

That depends on what they're conflicting with.  I assume the BSEeffects.esp is conflicting with it's non-Dawnguard counterpart?  Same thing with SMIM and it's German patch.  As for the scripts, the Acquisitive Soul Gems and The Choice is Yours conflicts are normal, although I'm not seeing any conflicts with Enhanced Blood Textures, what are they overwriting?

• Yep, BSFeffects conflicts with DG Counterpart. That's ok?
  • StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp conflicts with German Patch esp version. I think that's ok, too? Should i disable the main esp then?
  • Enhanced Blood Textures overwrites Scripts from Brawl Bugs Patch - Ok? Not Ok?
  • Choice is yours conflicts with unofficial Skyrim Patch , Thieves Guild Requirements and Non Essential Killable Children
  • Acquisitive Soul Gems clonficts with unofficial Skyrim Patch
  • Killable Children conflicts with unofficial Skyrim Patch too

I'm not sure whether to disable the main ESP when you're using a language patch, but I assume you do. All the others should be fine, although I'm still not seeing any conflict between Enhanced Blood and Brawl Bug Patch on my end, I'll take another look when I get home.