open cities & surplus tree for open cities

pattesfolles

Question

yo,

found a problem generating dragonsreach lod using both mod cited above

image.thumb.png.9c4049e813424c6630e6840d664aa360.png

as u can see, the castle is missing its roof and i dont know what could be the issue. does anyone have a fix?

thanks

edit: or maybe it is just "Surplus Trees for Skyrim" as it is the lod generated in the step where i have to disable "Open Cities Skyrim"

Edited by pattesfolles

4 answers to this question

The first pass should be generated without Open Cities and any plugin/mod for it.

The plugin SurplusTreesforOpenCitiesSkyrim.esp triggers "automatic Open Cities mode" intended for the second pass  already for the first pass, because it contains OpenCties in the file name. 

Not having that plugin means, not getting any LOD for the trees. Since it does not seem to do anything else, it might work to just rename the plugin to SurplusTreesforOCS.esp and still have it loaded in the first pass. That hopefully should give you LOD for the trees and correct LODs for the castle.

You did not post a DynDOLOD log or a modwatch.

Make sure to not generate static and tree object LOD in the second pass with Open Cities enabled. Do not use or install any LOD meshes that might have been accidentally generated in the second pass. 

Make sure all of DynDOLOD Resource Core Files are installed and they are not overwritten by vanilla LOD files included in other mods.

You might have plugin (enabled in the first pass) that modifies parts of the castle.

my log with "open cities" disable, 1st pass: https://pastebin.com/trzpS9j5

and 2d pass: https://pastebin.com/Bj1YE5dR

sorry, it took a bit long but i had to rerun it. also, not sure how to remove my attachment so i had to pasbin the logs

edit: the meshes looks like the first post image in the 1st pass and remains the same the 2d pass

Edited by pattesfolles