[Cleaning] WSCO - Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul

krom77

Question

Hello,
In the tutorial 3.0 for LE and concerning the mod WSCO - Windsong Skyrim Character Overhaul, it is written that after having made an automatic cleaning it is necessary to remove the line "0009F83A dunBluePalaceMareMaiden" by making >right button >remove , but with xedit 4.0.3 the only option available with the right button is "remove (identical to master) record" and it does not work.
I get an error message telling me that the function is outdated by autocleaning. and i have no just "remove" option .

Also, if I check "allow manual cleaning function" in the options I get an error message too.

what should I do ?

Thank you.   

Edited by krom77

2 answers to this question

If you entered 0009F83A into the FormID box at the top, it most likely is taking you to the record in Skyrim.esm. Instead, do this in TES5Edit:

• Expand WSCO - OcciFemaleVNL .esp (or whatever the WSCO ESP is named in your setup)
  • Expand Non-Player Character (Actor)
  • Scroll through the list and select 0009F83A dunBluePalaceMareMaiden Sultry Maiden
  • Right click on 0009F83A and select Remove

You might also verify the arguments to TES5Edit.exe in Mod Organizer are "-IKnowWhatImDoing -TES5 -AllowMasterFilesEdit" (without the quotes).