Error creating textures for atlas: Error while copying rect from image Image

WhiteWolf424242

Question

Hello,

My DynDOLOD for Skyrim LE has been working flawlessly for a great length of time, however, recently I cannot regenerate it. I did install and merge a ton of a mods since the last time I've rerun it, including city mods that have been merged into single plugins (but do work ingame) to save on plugin since. Naturally I'm trying from scratch (so NOT updating old Dyndolod.esp, but creating completely new one), and it always seems to run into this error:

Creating atlas textures D:\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\Textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_DLC2SolstheimWorld.dds from 73 textures
[00:13:42.277]    <Error creating textures for atlas: Access violation at address 004B40A9 in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Write of address 00000000>

Exception in unit userscript line 350: One or more errors occurred

Search on these forums gave finds that it may be a genuine memory error, so I decided to open my own topics for it with my own specs.

Bugreport and logs of Dyndolod attached. My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-core, overclocked from 3.6 GHz to 4.05 GHz if it matters. The system has 16 GB or ram. I'm running DynDolod at 1024 or 2048 tile size (that is, tried both) at High settings.

Originally I tried for all available worlds, then after the 1st instance of the problem I tried only for Skyrim.esm, Dawnguard.esm and Dragonborn.esm worlds, but it's the same.

Could this be a memory error? If yes, how should I start at solving that? Or could this be one of the mods I installed with the bunches? You can take my second born as well if you can help debug the issue.

dyndolod report.rar

3 answers to this question

I can no longer edit the post, so sorry for doubleposting, but I noticed that my log is actually the... entire log since 2020 october, containing each run of Dyndolod I've ever done. I never in fact looked at the logs before or thought about clearing them.

So the most recent log, containing the issue, starts at line 21645. Sorry for this.