Some far distant Mountains lod are white

delweyn

Question

Hello,

I'm not sure if it's a Dyndolod related problem but maybe comeone can guide to find the solution?

I'm using the latest versions of mods Majestic Mountains, Better dynamic snow & Dyndolod.

And I have only few mountains with a strange white lod. When I get closer, the lod is replaced with the normal texture.

In the picture, the left screen is with the lods and the right screen is when I get closer.

https://ibb.co/MRtkH67

As long as I remember I didn't had this in my old modded game before (I don't know when) with the same mods but older versions.

I tried to change order, BDS before and after MM, rerun Dyndolod, disable dyndolod and start the game again. But I get always this problem.

Thank you.

Edit: Those screens are taken from above Lac Ilinalta, looking to the North-West. But I have the same problem in other places too. It's as if there are no or bad lods to those mountains

post-14780-0-34352700-1612016351_thumb.jpg

Edited by delweyn

2 answers to this question

The mountain under the crosshair looks like the max object LOD distance is reached and then only the terrain LOD shows. Increase fBlockMaximumDistance in the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Settings or in the SkyrimPrefs.INI

That's it!

I spend so much time trying to do things by myself without success and you solved it immediatly.

Thank you very much :)