Full and LOD model showing at the same time in Riften and Solitude

Mnem

Question

Hi,

After reinstalling and remoding my SSE, I finally regenerated my LOD using Dyndolod.
All seems fine and beautiful but wandering accross Skyrim I saw some problems of LOD doesn't desappearing when getting near.
After reading the provided FAQ, I think maybe it's some city mod I'm using have some problems regarding LOD.
(btw, tried setting uLargeRefLODGridSize=5 in SkyrimPrefs.ini and nothing changed)

Any idea how I can fix this ?

Here are the screenshots of the problem :
In Solitude : comes fom the mod Solitude Expansion
dyndog10.jpg

In Riften (comes from the mod Riften thief edition from Oldrim that I ported to SE for my personal use)

dyndog11.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Mnem.

3 answers to this question

Does the Solitude Expansion LOD go away when typing tll in console? In that case it is stuck object LOD because of fBlockLevel0Distance=60000 or maybe uLockedObjectMapLOD=32.

If it has a form ID in console and can be disabled, find out its source. If it is added by a DynDOLOD plugin, look up the form id in xEdit and check its Editor ID, which should be [pluginnameesp]_[formid].

In case of RiftenThiefEdition.esp, you want to add RiftenThiefEdition.esp=RiftenWorld to DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE_mod_world_ignore.txt, so its additions to the Riften child world are ignored for copying to the Tamriel parent world. Then generate LOD from scratch.

Edited by sheson