Anna NPCs

hamletsdead

Question

@Sheson, this is related to the posts on Anna NPCs forum on Nexus from a couple weeks ago, where you weighed in. As I told @Anduniel, DynDOLOD will not run with Anna NPCs active in the left pane of MO2. I'm not sure whether this is due to Anna NPCs creating a secret camp in a hidden valley, or something else, but it prevents DynDOLOD from running entirely. Disabling Anna NPCs before running DynDOLOD and then re-enabling afterwards works fine, but I have no idea what the problem is or how to resolve it. Anduniel doesn't use DynDOLOD so she doesn't have a solution, but if you or anyone on your team know of a solution I would appreciate it. Love your mod, BTW, DynDOLOD plus uGrids 7 is the bomb!

Edited by hamletsdead

1 answer to this question

If the problem persists post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt (if it exists) and ..DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_log.txt or a screenshot of the error in case no log files exist.

Truncate the log to the entire last generation which shows the error.

Edited by sheson