Dyndolod incomplete (Tamriel world)

Geo

Question

Hello. After almost a year I returned to Skyrim for a full modded edition (Phoenix Flavour guide as base), however I stumbled at a problem at the end for my Dyndolod generation.

While using Dyndolod (after the correct procedure with TexGen) generation, I get an error at the very end. Also using the 32 version, because I have the strange issue that I always run out of memory with the x64 version around the 9 minute mark (and I have 16gb ram and 64 bit win 10), the memory justs overflow at around the same time as I can see in my processes until it hits 100% and freezes/stops.

Anyhow, that isn't the case with x32 version. However, I get this error with the 32 version.

[00:17:42.488]    <Error: LODGen.exe check the logfile for errors E:\Temp\Updates\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Phoenix Flavour\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_log.txt>
[00:17:42.567]    LODGen.exe for DLC2SolstheimWorld completed successfully
[00:17:42.629]    LODGen.exe for MarkarthWorld completed successfully
[00:17:42.692]    LODGen.exe for DLC01SoulCairn completed successfully
[00:17:42.754]    LODGen.exe for DLC2ApocryphaWorld completed successfully
[00:17:42.832]    LODGen.exe for SkuldafnWorld completed successfully
[00:17:42.895]    LODGen.exe for Sovngarde completed successfully
[00:17:42.973]    LODGen.exe for DeepwoodRedoubtWorld completed successfully
[00:17:43.035]    LODGen.exe for DLC1HunterHQWorld completed successfully
[00:17:43.098]    LODGen.exe for Blackreach completed successfully
[00:17:43.160]    LODGen.exe for DLC01FalmerValley completed successfully
[00:17:43.223]    LODGen.exe for JaphetsFollyWorld completed successfully
[00:17:43.285]    
[00:17:43.349]    There were errors in one or more LODGen logs (see report above) resulting in incomplete static object LOD.
[00:17:43.410]    Check the LODGen logs and fix cause of errors.
[00:17:43.473]    Switch to expert mode and try re-running LODGen.exe for these wordspaces with the already exported LOD data.

Looking at the mentioned file I see this nothing strange or anything mentioned specifically, this is the entire file:

"Skyrim Object LOD Generator 2.7.4.0
Created by Ehamloptiran and Zilav
Updated by Sheson

Log started at 22:28:51
Game Mode: SSE
Fix Tangents: False, False, False, False
Generate Tangents: True, True, True, True
Generate Vertex Colors: True, True, True, True
Merge Vertex Colors: True, True, True, True
Merge Meshes: True
Grouping: False
Remove Faces under Terrain: True
Remove Faces under Water: True
Remove Faces Z-Shift: 10
Use HD Flag: True
Ignore Materials: False
Alpha DoubleSided: False
Default Alpha Threshold: 128
Use Source Alpha Threshold: False
Use Backlight Power: False
Use Decal Flag: False
Specific level: No
Specific quad: No
Max Level: 32
Output: E:\Temp\Updates\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Phoenix Flavour\Tools\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\Meshes\Terrain\tamriel\Objects\
Using UV Atlas: E:\Temp\Updates\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Phoenix Flavour\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\DynDOLOD_SSE_atlas_map_tamriel.txt
Using Flat Textures: E:\Temp\Updates\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Phoenix Flavour\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\DynDOLOD_SSE_flat_textures.txt
Using Alt Textures: E:\Temp\Updates\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Phoenix Flavour\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\DynDOLOD_SSE_alt_textures_tamriel.txt
Generating object LOD meshes for worldspace Tamriel"

I also tried the "expert" thing, but nothing fixes it I get the same error at the end. And the meshes folder in both cases for "Tamriel" are completely empty. Nothing is generated there. The rest is generated though (Sovngarde etc).

Edited by Geo

4 answers to this question

The "temp" as installation directory of DynDOLOD seems to be odd.

Did you post the complete LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_log.txt? 

Do what the message suggest, but with the x64 version.

Switch to expert mode and try re-running LODGen.exe for these wordspaces with the already exported LOD data.

Set Expert=1 in DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini, start DynDOLODx64, select the worldspace Tamriel so the button Execute LODGenx64 becomes available.

If it also does not produce object LOD, check that the file DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel.txt has content similar to the other files for other worldspaces.

I suggest to use the x64 version for everything and fix the cause of whatever error happens there. Read the message below and above whatever the error is and follow the suggestions.

The "temp" as installation directory of DynDOLOD seems to be odd.

Did you post the complete LODGen_SSE_Tamriel_log.txt? 

Do what the message suggest, but with the x64 version.

Switch to expert mode and try re-running LODGen.exe for these wordspaces with the already exported LOD data.

Set Expert=1 in DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_SSE.ini, start DynDOLODx64, select the worldspace Tamriel so the button Execute LODGenx64 becomes available.

If it also does not produce object LOD, check that the file DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Export\LODGen_SSE_Tamriel.txt has content similar to the other files for other worldspaces.

I suggest to use the x64 version for everything and fix the cause of whatever error happens there. Read the message below and above whatever the error is and follow the suggestions.

Alright, sorry for late reply. Had social obligations meanwhile, going to try expert mode now. Will report back.

Edited by Geo

I solved my problems, I used expert mode after a retry and that fixed the problem for me it seems.

TexGen (64) -> Dyndolod (32) -> Dyndolod (64) with expert mode for missing World, is the only way it fixed it for me.

Thanks!