Skyrim VR: Executing Texconv Returned Error (when generating tree LODS)

Seag

Question

Hello everyone,

sorry to bother, but couldn't find a working solution to this online.

I just finalized my SkyrimVR modlist and was generating LODs for it using DynDOLOD. Followed all the usual steps, using the medium preset, but I get an error while generating trees.

I tried the solution that I saw online of directing the output to a folder outside of MO2 using the -o argument, as well as changing it inside the executable, but it still doesn't work. I also tried reinstalling DynDOLOD Resources, but to no avail. I'm using Enhanced Vanilla Trees followed by "High-res Pines for all versions" from SFO (which doesn't provide any LODs), if that's of any help. I'll leave a copy of the log attached.

PS: just thought it could be relevant too, I ran TexGen without any trouble beforehand.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

Ah I'm so dumb!

I assumed I had the right Microsoft Visual C++ installed but in fact it seems I didn't. Installing those from the link provided in the manual worked.

Thank you so much and sorry for being a dumb mod user and not reading the manual properly!!  ::D: