TES5LODGen Output Slightly Off

Amardan

Question

Hello, everyone! Sheson was very gracious in helping me figure out some errors on my end, and now I am looking for more assistance with another issue. LOL.

I followed the tutorial on this forum about setting up TES5LODGen and for the most part everything rendered correctly, except for rivers and coastlines. I'll post a screenshot at the bottom of what the final result looks like.

This is my current configuration for TES5LODGen:

-LOD 4: Mesh Quality 5, Unseen Off, Diffuse Size 512, Format DXT1, MipMap, Normal Size 512, Format 565, MipMap

-LOD 8: Mesh Quality 10, Unseen On, Diffuse Size 512, Format DXT1, MipMap, Normal Size 512, Format 565, MipMap

-LOD 16: Mesh Quality 10, Unseen On, Diffuse Size 512, Format DXT1, MipMap, Normal Size 512, Format 565, MipMap

-LOD 32: Mesh Quality 10, Unseen 600, Diffuse Size 512, Format DXT1, MipMap, Normal Size 512, Format 565, MipMap, Raise Steepness

EDIT: I also have tried changing the number for Unseen on LOD32, but 600 works the best for me.

0?ui=2&ik=7451562a65&attid=0.3&permmsgid

Edited by Amardan

9 answers to this question

That seems to be a custom worldspace.

So I am not have no idia what "output being slightly off" is supposed to mean, since it depends on the input which I don't have.

If you can make the mod/plugin available to me I can have a look.

Edited by sheson