Dyndolod esp ctd on certain area

Lonewolfz666

Question

Hi Skyrim modding community,first of all, pardon my English,I have a problem on my current skyrim LE playthrough Right now,which never occurred before in early game,where i ctd with no warning if i approach ivarstead,area around the rift like clearspring tarn,darkboulder cave,redwater den,mzinchaleft by approaching and fast travel,if i deactivate dyndolod esp,it won't crash anymore,only if i activate it,if i start a new game with dyndolod esp activated the game work just fine no ctd if i fast travel to all this places.. I'm using MODORGANIZER 2,done all step by step instructions installation,please help i dont want to uninstall dyndolod.

3 answers to this question

FAQ: Game: ILS or CTD

A: More LOD uses more memory and this can cause infinite loading screen (ILS) or crash to desktop (CTD) if the game is not setup correctly. This should generally not be a problem with Skyrim Special Edition or Skyrim VR, but for Skyrim double check heap memory usage (block 1) with Memory Blocks Log from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50471/ and adjust SKSE or SSME memory settings. Or use the alternative OSAllocator from crash fixes with pre-loader. Remove satefy-load if it is used. Setup ENBoost correctly. Set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini. 

A: Do not use the experimental TreeFullFallBack setting without understanding what it does and what it is for. 

A: If heap memory is not the cause of CTD see ..DynDOLOD\Docs\DynDOLOD-README.txt for checking if a missing or invalid nif model used for dynamic LOD is the cause. 

Thanks master sheson,I just finish testing a lot of fix like checking for invalid/missing nif file,reverting to old backup of dyndolod texgent and output, disabling mod 1 by 1 but nothing comes to fruition except if i revert back to much older save file the ctd don't happen anymore,seem it have something to do with save file or something.