Typo or intentional? "Verdant - Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp"

So I'm nearing the end of this beastly process and the first step of the Trees And Flora Merged section of the Merge page says to separate a few ESPs and an INI into a new "Trees and Flora esps" folder, but one of the listed ESPs is "Verdant - Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp". Is the second "Verdant -" a typo, or should I be renaming it?

I'm using the latest stable build guide and there's no mention there of renaming it, and I also noticed in the Dev version of the Merge guide that BOTH the ESP and the INI have "Verdant - Verdant -" in their names.

Normally in this situation I'd refer to the youtube guide, but that was pre-Verdant so there's no mention of it.

To make matters more confusing, if I leave the names alone, then the post-merge INI and the original INI both still exist in the new merge's folder. Both INIs contain the same data, so I'm thinking I should delete the original and keep the renamed one created by the merge? And that's all assuming "Verdant - Verdant -" is a typo, so it's hard for me to tell what direction to go.