Skyrim Current SE build 2.0.9 SKSE 1.5.53 Errors

Mainframex

Question

Getting a few errors with the last update, 

Papyrus is saying I need 3.3 or better,  when I have 3.5 installed.    

Also getting the Popup for missing master files,  DynDOLOD_World.json and a few others.

Then on the side I'm getting a Wearable lantern Unable to Read Write error.  (which i believe to be another papyrus error)

Now my assumption here is that its simply goofing up because papyrus hasn't yet updated to SKSE 1.5.53

But I wanted to check and kind of make sure.

3 answers to this question

Getting a few errors with the last update, 

Papyrus is saying I need 3.3 or better,  when I have 3.5 installed.

FAQ: Skyrim: DynDOLOD requires PapyrusUtil x.x or newer

A: An outdated version of PayrusUtil is installed last in the load order.

A: Make sure you have the correct PapyrusUtil version for the Skyrim and SKSE versions you are using.

A: Check the c:\Users\[username]\ Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log that plugin PapyrusUtil.dll loaded correctly.

A: Make sure PapyrusUtil is installed correctly and none of its file are overwritten by other mods.

Edited by sheson

Yeah its showing,  

plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) reported as incompatible during query

I assume this is just because of the SKSE updated today to SSE 2.0.9    Where my Papyrus is version 3.5 for SKSE64 2.0.8

So I can probably assume once Papyrus is updated to the latest well update that everything should work again.   Damn me for accidentally leaving auto-updates on.

Other note:   

plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) reported as incompatible during query

That part of the Papyrus?   the skee64.dll ?   (( Nevermind that,  the skee64 is for the race menu ))

Edited by Mainframex