Error: DynDOLOD can not find master data in DynDOLOD_WyrmstoothWorld.json

godescalcus

Question

I'm getting the error shown in the picture. Checked that I have that file and that permissions are set to full control. I ran DynDOLOD 2.42 and PapyrusUtil 3.4b. DynDOLOD Resources is 2.41, would that be the wrong version? Still running older game binaries and SKSE 2.0.7. Checked that no files from PapyrusUtil 3.4b are being overridden. Using MO2. What could be the problem?

2exHydF.png

Edited by godescalcus

Wyrmstooth is an esp and is not flagged as an esm. Logs

You may want to get the latest version of Wyrmstooth from here https://archive.org/details/Wyrmstooth1.17BSSE

It is an ESP flagged as ESM.

Otherwise you will need to wait for next version of DynDOLOD Standalone and DynDOLOD Resources SE that will be able to work correctly with the ESP not flagged as ESM.

I am using 1.17B... Weird. But I may have screwed up - a friend mentioned that sound files and possibly other assets in a compressed bsa archive could cause problems so I went ahead and re-archived the whole thing. I don't recall changing the flag, though. If I had been tampering with the tweaks for LE and ported those, I might have mistakenly removed an esm flag after porting but I didn't do any of that.

Should DynDOLOD.esm have WyrmstoothWorld records only if the plugin were esmified?

Ha! My wyrmstooth 1.17B archive is from May 11! That means I'm using my own port because Jonx0r's SSE version was published May 26. That could explain the esm flag being missing, so I'm going to replace it, sort masters in my LO. I wish I didn't have to do this. Probably best if I rebuild the bashed patch and the z-patch. Hope it's ok if I keep old xLODGen files. Will have to rebuild DynDOLOD for sure.

Edited by godescalcus

If the Wyrmstooth.esp is flagged as ESM, that master record and other things and up in DynDOLOD.esm as expected and then DynDOLOD should work fine. If you rather do not do this, just do not select it in DynDOLOD right now and wait for update (no ETA though, maybe next weekend or the weekend after that)