Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

yes

so the Source folder contains all the scripts files and the DialogueViews contains all the .xml files?

Just a wee heads up. You should create a mini morrowloot CR patch and merge it in last to keep consistancy with the morrowloot merges. If not heavy/royal & immerive/lore weapon start overwriting each other in the leveled lists

OK, could PM what needs conflict resolving in the leveled list?

well, I am truly stumped there is no reason why the CK is crashing you've set it up all correctly only left to go and ask Bethesda themselves no idea what there support is like thou.

Thank you again for trying at least. I have no idea how to contact their support. They don't even answer in the beth net creation kit forum where I posted. I guess I will wait and maybe they will answer eventually there. It makes no sense that I have the same CK major crash on two different pc's, while it seems no one else has any problems. Maybe its a silly mistake on my part that I am too blind to see, it has happened before on other occasions.

Edited by dreamer1986

Thank you again for trying at least. I have no idea how to contact their support. They don't even answer in the beth net creation kit forum where I posted. I guess I will wait and maybe they will answer eventually there. It makes no sense that I have the same CK major crash on two different pc's, while it seems no one else has any problems. Maybe its a silly mistake on my part that I am too blind to see, it has happened before on other occasions.

well the last ditch thing I can think off is to set up scripts folder up thus Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts

Are you crashing just opening the CK or are you crashing trying to load something in the CK?

well the last ditch thing I can think off is to set up scripts folder up thus Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts

But that's just how it is by default in the archive. The archive has two folders: DialogueViews with the xml files, and the Source folder with the Scripts folder inside it.

Are you crashing just opening the CK or are you crashing trying to load something in the CK?

When I open it. It shows the message "Script Source zip "Scripts.zip" is new or has been updated - unpack?" and then immediately Creation Kit 2.0 has stopped working before I can click yes. I even tried to turn off the has stopped working message from the win10 registry and this has resulted in a simple crash with no message.

Edited by dreamer1986

But that's just how it is by default in the archive. The archive has two folders: DialogueViews with the xml files, and the Source folder with the Scripts folder inside it.

When I open it. It shows the message "Script Source zip "Scripts.zip" is new or has been updated - unpack?" and then immediately Creation Kit 2.0 has stopped working before I can click yes. I even tried to turn off the has stopped working message from the win10 registry and this has resulted in a simple crash with no message.

Ok, try it this was around Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source the source folder should contain the scripts files.