Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I tested 0.4.0 of zEdit and had the White Screen of Death issue while on 0.2.0 I didn't so I'm sticking with that until Mator can fix it.

I'm using the 0.4.0 version without any problems.

zEdit v0.4.0 worked flawlessly the first time I used it, and I saw the previously mentioned WSoD every time after that,so I'm back to using zEdit 0.2.0 until the dust settles.

zEdit v0.4.0 worked flawlessly the first time I used it, and I saw the previously mentioned WSoD every time after that,so I'm back to using zEdit 0.2.0 until the dust settles.

Similar results here. 3/4 times I get a white screen either immediately after loading mods or after selecting "manage patchers". The other 1/4 times it works fine. 

It seems no one is able to help me make the CK work, on any forum. But I have waited so many months to play with your guide so I need to find a solution.

I was thinking about a workaround: I started installing SSE on another PC I have, and I will install the creation kit there. And each esp that requires changing in the guide I will change there. Is this a good plan?

It seems no one is able to help me make the CK work, on any forum. But I have waited so many months to play with your guide so I need to find a solution.

I was thinking about a workaround: I started installing SSE on another PC I have, and I will install the creation kit there. And each esp that requires changing in the guide I will change there. Is this a good plan?

That should work I can't understabd why you can't get the CK to run very odd.

Even the workaround is a failure. I have the same problem at the other PC as well. And that one even has a different operating system, Win 7, while on my main I have Win 10. CK just stops working before I can click anything.

Edited by dreamer1986

Even the workaround is a failure. I have the same problem at the other PC as well. And that one even has a different operating system, Win 7, while on my main I have Win 10. 

then logically there is something seriously wrong with your version of Skyrim. It, not a cracked copy is it?

ok have to ask to take us through the STEPS you are doing and let's see where you are going wrong? 

Sure, sorry that I'm causing so much trouble, maybe I'm just blind to something obvious. 

1. I install SSE

2. I deactivate Steam Overlay from Steam. 

3. I start the launcher, select the proper settings.

4. I start the game, start new game until I can enter the menu, then quit.

5. I install the CK from the Beth Launcher in the SSE folder.

6. Start CK and watch it crash.

Edited by dreamer1986

Sure, sorry that I'm causing so much trouble, maybe I'm just blind to something obvious. 

1. I install SSE

2. I deactivate Steam Overlay from Steam. 

3. I start the launcher, select the proper settings.

4. I start the game, start new game until I can enter the menu, then quit.

5. I install the CK from the Beth Launcher in the SSE folder.

6. Start CK and watch it crash.

few question:

1. Where is Steam Installed?

2. Where are installing SSE?

3. Where is the CK being installed?

4. What Antivirus do you have?

5. at your part 5 do you unzip the scripts?

few question:

1. Where is Steam Installed?

2. Where are installing SSE?

3. Where is the CK being installed?

1. Steam is installed in a games folder, on a different partition. I'm playing mods for years, I know not to install anything in C.

2. SSE is installed in "a:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\"

3. CK is installed in that folder as well. 

1. Steam is installed in a games folder, on a different partition. I'm playing mods for years, I know not to install anything in C.

2. SSE is installed in "a:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\"

3. CK is installed in that folder as well. 

well, nothing seems out of the ordinary your game and CK is outside a UAC folder so it, not that.

Have you whitelisted that drive from your antivirus?