what files to merge

i tried to get the mods put in a good order but some things are unclear like what specific files to merge and what not being how it is not clear on what to merge and prob a good idea to list what files are needed to be merged and what order maybe to make things little simpler then just guessing what has to be merged just to make room and to find out that the merge is not going to work or if a mcm is in that merge it wont work right or something and anyone else agree with this assessment?

i tried to get the mods put in a good order but some things are unclear like what specific files to merge and what not being how it is not clear on what to merge and prob a good idea to list what files are needed to be merged and what order maybe to make things little simpler then just guessing what has to be merged just to make room and to find out that the merge is not going to work or if a mcm is in that merge it wont work right or something and anyone else agree with this assessment?

Mostly to know what is working after merging mods is just testing it. You'll eventually figured out which mods that plays nice after merging and what not.

Usually I'm avoiding merging big quest overhaul mods, personally I've never tried this at all.

Then for someone who is really new to merging mods I'd avoid merging mods with NAVI because that need to be regenerated on CK.

So far I've merged HUD mods, tweaks, gameplay mods, combat mods, npc retextures racemenu mods (tattoos, hair, brows, eyes), city overhauls (which I don't really pay any attention to navmesh and because I don't really bother with npcs walking through walls/stuck).

I kind of wanted to merge followers but never tried it.

That's my general information about merging.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk