Battle Ground PC gaming build

Anyone here grinding Battle ground? :D I'm excited about playing it with my friends but I need a PC set for now, my laptop can't stand the heat (literally).

What you guys recommend on having new components or the old-but-gold ones? (for instance: GTX 960 vs GTX 1060/GTX1050Ti) updated ones

As for the processor, anyone has a Xeon chip? Their performance and price are pretty appealing, compared to i5 and i7 (I'm not aiming for core i7 https://www.bit-tech.net/news/tech/graphics/core-i7-waste-of-money-says-nvidia/1/).

My budget could be about $500~800, fully spent is not so recommended though :p. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

No I do not recommend that (or any pre-built really). First off you don't know what model PSU you're getting and that's a big deal, second no there's no optimization they're only there for people either too lazy or not knowledgeable enough to build and set them up on their own.

• 6 years later...

Hi there! I`m new here, but hey, Battlegrounds is such a blast with friends, right? Sorry to hear about your laptop struggling with the heat. When it comes to upgrading, it really depends on your budget and what you're aiming for. The GTX 1060 and GTX 1050Ti are solid choices if you're looking for something more recent. They'll handle games like a champ without breaking the bank. But hey, if you're on a tight budget, the GTX 960 can still hold its own in many games.