Getting errors and crashes ... plus server is down

rayhne

Question

First thing, the server seems to be unavaiable

I am currently working with merging Skyrim mods. When I try, I get repeated robocopy is not working errors. Then I started just doing the bat file in the merge, which worked twice. Now when I do a merge, even one that doesn't need anything copied. Merge Plugins will crash.

Edited by rayhne

3 answers to this question

I am having the same problem. I'm using Merge Plugins on Fallout: New Vegas and every time I try a merge it crashes.  I've tried deleting my Merge Plugins profile as was suggested to someone else in the past but this does not help. 

I have no idea if this will solve it for you, but my own issue with Merge Plugins crashing every merge was solved by reading a post from someone who said you need to wait extra long after Merge Plugins says the merge is already done to close the Merge window.  When I waited an extra amount of time to close the merge, Merge Plugins did not crash.

First thing, the server seems to be unavaiable

I am currently working with merging Skyrim mods. When I try, I get repeated robocopy is not working errors. Then I started just doing the bat file in the merge, which worked twice. Now when I do a merge, even one that doesn't need anything copied. Merge Plugins will crash.

I haven't had any issues with Merge Plugins crashing, but I have noticed a command prompt window that stays open for sometimes a good few seconds after Merge Plugins says the merge is done. I always have waited for it to close before touching anything else as I assumed code for the merge was still processing.

Just posting for Mator's benefit in case this behavior is related to the issue above.