Dyndolod 2.23 hanging on creation

Atardecer

Question

Hi there,

All of a sudden been having a problem with Dyndolod getting a couple of minutes in and hanging on creation. It actually always happens when creating atlas textures for the Dragonborn.esm. I've never had that happen before. I'd also recreated recently with 2.23 without problems. Olny recent mod additions were a couple of minor town overhauls in Solstheim and Immersive College of Winterhold. As it doesnt get anywhere I cant generate a log file. Any ideas? I guess I will remove some stuff and see if it still happens.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Could be caused by a problem reading a texture.

Depending on where it freezes check listed textures in ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache\DynDOLOD_TES5_dlc2solstheimworld_flat_textures_used.txt or DynDOLOD_TES5_dlc2solstheimworld_textures_used.txt. Make sure they open properly and look OK in an image program for example, or just remove/reinstall for a quick test to narrow it down.

Check this thread

Edited by sheson

Thanks for the reply and link, Sheson.

So tried the first tip there - set FasterBase=0 and that got me past the atlas creation stage where it usually just hung. And it all worked fine. Not sure why all of a sudden I'd need to do that. Haven't touched the ini since I've started using Dyndolod. In any case, it all seems good now and the process completed successfully.

Thanks!

Edited by Atardecer