Info from the MO log

Stihii9001

Question

Hello,

I have the following lines in my ModOrganizer.log that are repeating quite often:

DEBUG (13:29:59.0210): createfile bsa not rerouted: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DATA\aag -> D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DATA\skyrim - sounds.bsa -> D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\skyrim - sounds.bsa (this one repeats the most out of all)

DEBUG (13:29:59.0365): createfile w: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml -> D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\BodySlide and Outfit Studio\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (80000000 - 3) = 00000894 (0)

INFO (13:30:05.0084): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\TESV.exe" (55e05f). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryW_rep(const wchar_t *)

From time to time I encounter random CTDs and I am wondering if these are the causes. If yes, is there anything I need to tweak in order to get rid of these messages?

In my mods setup I have followed the beginner's guide on Reddit. I can provide my mods list if necessary.

Sorry in advance if my question is out of place here. If possible please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Thanks for the advice. I disabled the anti-virus, even though I cannot shut down the process entirely (probably it still has a service or something running in the background--good old NOD32 :woot: ) and I still ran into crashes. Although until now the crashes were random, now I have gotten to a point where 90% of the time I want to load a certain save, the game crashes to desktop and in the MO log I keep seeing this message:

INFO (22:00:06.0059): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\TESV.exe" (bfecc1). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryExW_rep(const wchar_t *,void *,unsigned long).

Windows exceptions are simply Windows not knowing what to do with a call that the programme makes to the OS, in this case the one listed in the log. Fortunately this isn't an issue as the log tags it correctly as "INFO" not "DEBUG" or "ERROR", you can safely ignore this line as it makes no difference to the game or your stability with MO.

You might temporarily disable any anti-virus software to make sure it isn't getting in the way.

Thanks for the advice. I disabled the anti-virus, even though I cannot shut down the process entirely (probably it still has a service or something running in the background--good old NOD32 :woot: ) and I still ran into crashes. Although until now the crashes were random, now I have gotten to a point where 90% of the time I want to load a certain save, the game crashes to desktop and in the MO log I keep seeing this message:

INFO (22:00:06.0059): Windows Exception (c0000005). Origin: "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\TESV.exe" (bfecc1). Last hooked call: struct HINSTANCE__ *__stdcall LoadLibraryExW_rep(const wchar_t *,void *,unsigned long).