Failed to spawn... Access is denied

RoboticPlayer

Question

I have no idea why, but any time I try to run a program through mod organizer, it gives me the error "failed to spawn '[program name]': failed to start process (Access is denied. [5])". I hadn't changed anything to my knowledge from the last time I ran it except for setting up a new monitor which wouldn't make sense to change it. I have tried moving mod organizer and all of the files that it tries to run out of my program files, and that didn't do anything. I am on an administrator account, and have tried running mod organizer as an administrator. It gives me the same error with SKSE, Skyrim, Skyrim Launcher, LOOT, Creation Kit, TES5Edit, WyreBash, and Patchus Maximus. I have tried searching for a response, but seen nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Are you sure you don't have some AV package or firewall or any other software that has access rights to your system that was updated at the same time?

Clearly since the MO code hasn't changed since you installed it, and it was working, there must be other software that is at play here. Sadly I'm at a loss as to what that might be as all the steps outlined so far would resolve this.