question about stunning statues rename instructions..

Hodegar

Question

AFter installing Stunning statues, the guide instructions go as follows..

"Stunning Statues of Skyrim

Author: AnTiWoMaAgNoT
Version: 1.3

[ExpandFOMOD Instructions
Main File

Special Installation: After installation, copy and rename the following files as indicated:

• meshes/architecture/winterhold/magestatue.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/magestatuesnow.nif
  • meshes/clutter/Mehrunes/shrinemehrunes01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/mehrunesdagonsnow.nif
  • meshes/clutter/statues/malacathstatue01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/malacathstatuesnow.nif
  • meshes/clutter/statues/shrineofazura01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/azurastatuesnow.nif
  • meshes/clutter/statues/statuedibella.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/statuedibellasnow.nif
  • meshes/clutter/statues/statueofmeridia01.nif -> meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/statueofmeridiasnow.nif

This will provide these meshes for use by the No Snow Under The Roof mod to be installed later in the guide."

Confused as how to do this exactly? do i make another folder in meshes called prometheus? Do I keep it in the MO/Mods/Stunning Statues directory? do I put it elsewhere? or am i totally misunderstanding this?

1 answer to this question

Yep, make a new folder in meshes named "prometheus". Then a new one in that named "architecture". In that one make a folder named "statuessnow". Then copy (NOT cut) the meshes from the original directories and paste them in there. Rename those meshes to the names specified, keeping the .nif extension.