Crash with error message going to High Hrothgar (after Emblem VII)

Microchaton

Question

"skyrim has crashed because an object reference with form ID 0xBFC6D, base form ID 0xAF00B7DE and type 0x22 failed to produce loaded node most likely due to corrupted mesh or other reason"

Getting this error message. Teleporting to High Hrothgar (coc highhrothgar) works, but when I leave by taking the door directly behind me I get the same crash.

I assume there's something between Emblem VII and High Hrothgar itself that my game is very unhappy about. Any idea ?

8 answers to this question

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10431-area-specific-ctd-game-crashes-when-approaching-a-certain-location-azuras-shrine/?hl=%2Bstatue&do=findComment&comment=164118

This appears a similar issue to this, but I'm confused, https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition#Stunning_Statues_of_Skyrim

I checked and all my files/folders are named correctly.

If I understand it correctly this is a Worldplace cell that is loading the vanilla skyrim statue (000018483) (that's what's under the "name" section corresponding to formID 000BFC6D on the left column of TES5Edit and is conflicting the NSUTR's modded meshes, but I'm not sure how to solve it.

PS : On the second screen, the NAME - Base line has the following values : StatueTalos01Snow [sTAT:00018483]  Prom_StatueTalos01Snow [sTAT:2400B7DE] Prom_StatueTalos01Snow [sTAT:AF00B7DE]

Edited by Microchaton

Ok I might have resolved the issue. On the "mod merge" section of Neovalen's guide toward the end, you're never specifically instructed to manually uncheck the ESPs you're merging. Since I didn't need the room and I wasn't told to do so, I didn't change anything, so I ended up with my NSUTR-Merged patch.esp being checked, as well as all the individual esps that were merged within said patch. As a result, I suppose they both loaded twice(?) and that somehow bungled something. Manually unchecking all the individual No-Snow-Under-The-Roof related ESPs except for the merged patch allowed me to follow the path to high hrothgar without crashing.

However, I now get a warning next to my dyndolod esp, saying I'm missing 2 masters (2 of the ones I disabled, although they should technically still work under the merged patch).

Can anybody confirm that this will fix my game without leading to other issues ?

Ok I might have resolved the issue. On the "mod merge" section of Neovalen's guide toward the end, you're never specifically instructed to manually uncheck the ESPs you're merging. Since I didn't need the room and I wasn't told to do so, I didn't change anything, so I ended up with my NSUTR-Merged patch.esp being checked, as well as all the individual esps that were merged within said patch. As a result, I suppose they both loaded twice(?) and that somehow bungled something. Manually unchecking all the individual No-Snow-Under-The-Roof related ESPs except for the merged patch allowed me to follow the path to high hrothgar without crashing.

However, I now get a warning next to my dyndolod esp, saying I'm missing 2 masters (2 of the ones I disabled, although they should technically still work under the merged patch).

Can anybody confirm that this will fix my game without leading to other issues ?

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition/Mod_Merging

"Uncheck the source mods in the left pane of Mod Organizer as they are now included in the new mod folder. If there are other plugin files in those mods not included the merge they must be manually copied to the new merged mod."

::):

• +1 1