Repeatable Cannibal Bug

Skadi

Question

I'm having a problem with cannibal feeding after installing SRLE and I'm wondering if anyone else is also. 

Feeding goes one of three ways:

1. Normal feeding and no problem
  2. Feeding animation skipped, but otherwise fine.
  3. Character freezes after feeding. Camera usually veers right, then can't move. Can draw weapons. Can't move with console commands. Clearing effects does not help. Freeze persists through saving/reloading. Possibly remedied by feeding again if lucky enough to be near a pile. 

I found this while playing as a Bosmer using Imperious, but this is an issue with SRLE alone as well. With Imperious, only #1 or #3 happens.

I've tried removing animation mods, as this is the only thing I could think of that could cause a conflict. The chances of #3 happening seemed to be lessened by removing Walk and Run 360, but may be a placebo. 

Found a similar complaint, which is why I tried removing 360. other searches turned up one complaint on Imperious' page and a random post on the Steam Forums. Neither were resolved.

In any of these combinations the bug doesn't happen every time. I've played up to level 10 or so with Imperious without it happening, then it happens 5 times in a row. 

I tried starting a new character today, running through the Namira quest, then testing it by feeding again and again. There seemed to be no issue at first, then after more feedings the bug seemed to manifest more frequently.

This is a combination if a heads up and me asking if anyone knows of a cause/solution. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet