No chance to activate Bashed Patch [Wyre Bash]

Abalue

Question

When I run Wyre Bash to update my Bashed Patch, 0.esp ​the software runs successfully and gives me the list of changes as a web.html page, however when I exit that page I don't get the dialogue box asking me to activate the plugin.

When I look in my overwrite box, I still get a Docs file but it only includes a .html file and a .txt file, hence when I use the "create mod" function the Mod warns me there is "no valid game data"

post-9846-0-02407400-1469869384_thumb.png

1 answer to this question

Just a thought here, check the vanilla data folder for the bashed patch. I remember that once in a while it would get created there.

Edit: I would always disable my bashed patch mod before I ran Wrye bash. I think Wrye does not use the old BP, but creates a new one when run. This way the new one will go to the overwrite folder. When done you can enable the mod again and right click the overwrite folder and select sync to mods to move files to the mod. Not all files will move though so you will nave to manually move the rest.