Thank you for this guide

I really want to thank you about this guide because I've lost 4 days to try to mod my game and nothing's working.

I was that hard to just share the configured folders/files ?

I'll never understand why people are writing guides which are not working.......

I really want to thank you about this guide because I've lost 4 days to try to mod my game and nothing's working.

I was that hard to just share the configured folders/files ?

I'll never understand why people are writing guides which are not working.......

The guides are there for people to use and they would die out if they didn't "work".

Yes, it is hard to share the completed installs due to copyright and the shear size of the install.

If you want help with what went wrong then following a guide means there are others to help you but only if you ask nicely.

On a such a big guide 'nothing' is very 'detailed' indeed...

All people using the guide report that it is working well for them. So it's not the guides fault that you made mistakes.

Maybe you should search for mistakes first then post that nothing works.

And if you would have asked nicely you would have found out that people here are very helpfull.

Edited by paul666root

You guys a right and I'm the stupid one here. I wish to apologize about this post, even if I was very angry after all this time spend for nothing (it's the 4th time I follow this guide without any succes), it's not a reason.

There is where I encounter difficulties :

- Optimizing the Bethesda Textures : what is the "working directory" for the bash files (that's why I chose to dl the high rez packs). For the High Rez packs, should I extract the .bsa or not ?

- 4.7.7.2 (DFD) : The file is hidden by the owner

- Mod Merges : No way to do anything (I just can select skryrim, update and the DLCs)

1. you can download the already optimized textures here

2. DFD was withdrawn by the author of that mod. This is not the guide's author fault and if you check the guide now this mod is not in there anymore. (will be replaced by a new mod)

3. you have to add merge plugins executable in Mod Organizer for this to work or else you wont see any esps. Use the guide here.

Edited by paul666root