[Request] SR Conflict Resolution.esp without MatureSkinComplexions.esp

Hey!

I am terrible bad when it comes to messing around with TES5Edit and wanted to ask if someone could remove MatureSkinComplexions.esp and its texture set lists from SR Conflict Resolution for me, please?

The 2 conflicts that need to be tweaked are 00013744 ImperialRace and 00013748 RedguardRace. I would still like the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch records to be carried over without the MatureSkinComplexions.esp texture set lists.

Thanks!

If you've already found the records that need to be tweaked, you're basically half way there yourself. Just click on each record in the left pane, (optional: right click on the right pane and click "Hide no conflict rows"; that'll make scrolling through easier), then right click on the root entry of the texture set list (it should be the blank yellow slot just above the list of textures) and click "remove."

In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any other mod in SRLE touches those two RACE records, so you can just delete the records from the Conflict Resolution (right click the entry in the left pane and select "remove") and USLEEP will be the winning record.

• +1 1

Thanks for guiding me through the process!

I went ahead and deleted both entries and the OrcRace entry as well. Since female heads and body aren't matching exactly and numerous bugs have been reported on the mod's page, I want to see if another female skin would be a better alternative.

Certainly, TES5Edit can be intimidating at first, especially with that "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THAT???" message. 85% of the battle is just knowing which records you want to modify and what you want to do with them.

One thing I forgot to mention though: after you remove all the references to MatureSkin, you'll want to remove it as a master of Conflict Resolution. To do that, all you need to do is load up Conflict Resolution, right click on it in the left pane, and select "clean masters." Then you should be all good to go.

I've always avoided Mature Skin myself. The texture is good, but I'm not a huge fan of all the extra complexions it adds. There definitely isn't a lack of alternatives; however, if you like mature skin, I think you can just use the textures without the esp.

Edited by RoboticWater
  • +1 1
  • 1 month later...