Game crashes after seconds (after alternate start)

Hi, 

I installed all mods. I can launch game, create character, but after I move to "real" Skyrim my game crashes. Sometimes immediately on loading, sometimes it takes 5-10 second. 

Any idea what can cause it? 

I have 6 gb vram (Asus GeForce GTX 980Ti STRIX)

8 Ram, 

QuadCore Intel Core i7-2600K, 3600 MHz (36 x 100)
Gigabyte GA-PH67A-UD3-B3
Intel Cougar Point H67, Intel Sandy Bridge

Is it my system specification problem - not good enough, or should I look within mods?

Yes, it's ok inside the cell in AS, but it crashes outside (doesn't matter when I choose to start - Solitude, forest, inn). I have Crash Fixes and the Preloader installed, I'm not sure about UseOSAllocators setting,  I will check this later. 

Something in enblocal.ini... ehhh... I don't like that... it sounds like lots of trying and checkings :)

Sounds more like a load order problem. You are certain of your load order AND mod order (if you are using MO as suggested)? Also, have you deviated from the STEP mods at all, i.e, installed a mod you like that is not on the STEP list (which is normal for most vets)? You could have a mod causing unknown conflicts, a helpful way to find out is to use TES5edit and check for errors. At this point it could be a lot of things.

Ok, I reinstalled whole SRLE (step by step, word by word) and it launch with no problems. I didn't install any mods that are not on the list, I didn't miss any (only Dynamic Follower Dialogue - it's not available anymore). Graphics looks amazing, but I get a lot of random crashes - they alway appear when I open inventory, loot or try to buy something. It must be something with items. Any idea what can it be?  Can I solve it?

Edited by my_summertim

Edit: maybe he can use the mini dump from skse if crash fixes didn't show anything while he crash

[Debug] WriteMinidumps=1 in the skse.ini file to write a minidump to <My Documents>\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE\Minidumps\

Edited by reddvilzz