Nitpicking About Skyrim Revisited

Hey!

I thought I would document any discrepancies I come across here rather than creating a new thread for each and every problem.

Firstly, I want to say a big THANK YOU once again for this amazing guide. It has grown into something truly special!

Now onto the nitpicks...

Entering Wolfskull Cave causes a CTD and Crash Fixes reports a possible corrupted mesh.

One of the rooms in the Thalmor Embassy had invisible walls and ceiling when looking inside the room from outside the opened door.

Darker faces on female NPCs compared to the body ~ The thumbnails for the face textures actually look noticeably darker than the body textures within the Mature Skin and Body mod itself.

Merge Plugins CTDs when merging certain mods specifically Farmhouse Chimneys and another I can't remember off the top of my head.

That's all I can think of for now.

The Wolfskull Cave CTD seems to be a bit hit and miss but I am unable to view the error message because Windows becomes unresponsive whenever a CTD occurs requiring a force-restart.

Merge Plugins crashes once it has finished building a merge and fails to save the new merge within the program although it can be found inside Mod Organizer/mods. Since Merge Plugins sometimes opens up a command prompt to add finishing touches after closing down, I am dubious whether the merge created after a crash is safe to use.

Nothing much to report and most things are working fine. As mentioned in another thread, I changed female skin textures and that has fixed the darker faces on females. I have found another interesting problem, though. The statue at the College of Winterhold isn't there. There are 4 floating snowballs or whatever in its place.