Is there a way to save the pack for using later?

I usually format my computer every month to get rid of useless stuff. And I wonder if there's a way to save the pack and install it after I installed the windows again, because SR takes a lot time to set up and I don't want to do all that stuff everytime I installed windows.

You format your drive every month?! Maddness! Use CCleaner or something man.

At any rate when I moved over to my new computer (new SSD yum) I copied everything in M.O (.ini's etc), mod folder, the Skyrim folder in 'My Docuemts' and once you got that you are pretty much golden.

I'm sure I missed something but it is possible

• +1 1

You format your drive every month?! Maddness! Use CCleaner or something man.

At any rate when I moved over to my new computer (new SSD yum) I copied everything in M.O (.ini's etc), mod folder, the Skyrim folder in 'My Docuemts' and once you got that you are pretty much golden.

I'm sure I missed something but it is possible

I love to see everything clean and fresh, that's why I format it every month and also that's why I want to use SR  ::D: Otherwise I could basicly install all the mods through nexus right  ::):

I tried to copy the M.O. folder from my previous game, but some mods started to act weird, my configuration changed a bit and some graphics mods stopped working even if they have the highest priority. So... I don't want to see that happened again

I love to see everything clean and fresh, that's why I format it every month and also that's why I want to use SR  ::D: Otherwise I could basicly install all the mods through nexus right  ::):

I tried to copy the M.O. folder from my previous game, but some mods started to act weird, my configuration changed a bit and some graphics mods stopped working even if they have the highest priority. So... I don't want to see that happened again

I copied EVERYTHING in Mod organiser, then on my new computer after I install M.O I jsut copied the contents of the last M.O and boom, all your mods..profiles..inis etc. If you want make sure to grab your enblocal too