trouble with followers eating and iNeed....

jasonstory44

Question

Hi guys, hoping maybe you can help me sort this out.  I can't get my followers to eat or drink.  I have it configured per the guide.  I give them food and water and place it in their inventory.  Yet every time I eat or drink, I get a message saying they found 0 food and 0 drinks...then they go on to complain about being hungry and thirsty.  I tried resetting the mod...no luck.   I've spoken to them as directed in the iNeed page etc.  Even if I disable the mod or NPC requirements for feeding they continue to flash message about being hungry and thirsty...

Any thoughts?  Thanks Jason

5 answers to this question

yes...Followed the instructions to the letter

I guess I've also considered that it could be a complete alchemy and cooking overhaul issue....or an extensive Follower framework issue but I can't find an erro there and they seem to work normal.

What Neo said..

If that still doesn't fix it try disabling the follower option in the iNeed MCM, close the MCM, wait a few seconds and re-enable it. I think this resets their needs, while disabling the entire mod seemingly doesn't do so. I recently had a small issue with a follower from Interesting NPCs and this fixed it. But using the Equipment wheel option should work, also for non-SRLE follower mods that support the EFF wheel.

Edited by Pretendeavor