Conflict resolution woes

theApe

Question

So, I´m here:

0200D3C0 DLC1ParalysisFFAimed

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Better Vampires.esp, Move the "RagdollParalysis" script and Magic Effect Data from Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp. Right-click on the Conditions bar and select Add. Move the "Resist Paralysis" condition from Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp and overwrite the newly created condition slot(GetWantBlocking).

Problem Resolved: Changes from Better Vampires and Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul needed to be merged.

So I created override using Better vampires records, moved ragdoll paralysis and magic effect data from COCA. I right clicked conditions bara and added a new condition, moved the resist paralysis condition, but block still not green. What am I doing wrong?

Please note I´m very newb...

post-9266-0-02461800-1463211547_thumb.png

4 answers to this question

Ok, then. And if I understood correctly, you should always add changes to the resolution patch, not to the original plugins? I have sometimes transferred values like strings across plugins to make them green... what really confuses me are fragments..

Ok, then. And if I understood correctly, you should always add changes to the resolution patch, not to the original plugins? I have sometimes transferred values like strings across plugins to make them green... what really confuses me are fragments..

Yes, never modify the original plugins.

Not everything HAS to be green. In fact the chances of getting everything green are pretty small.

If you have 3 plugins all editing the same record (for example) and you choose one to go into your CR patch, you'll never get all greens as the other two that 'lost' are still going to tell you they lost.