Remove Wyrmstooth from TES5EDIT conflict resolution patch?

nillenilsson

Question

Hey, so i've been following along with SRLE and since i can not download Wyrmstooth anymore i just did not install any plugins/patches etc that had to be installed when wyrmstooth was available. However i want to use the preexisting conflict resolution patch (https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition/Conflict_Resolution#Final_Steps) and i see that it requires wyrmstooth. Is there anyway to remove wyrmstooth from that .esp ?

Just to turn this a little around, I have Wyrmstooth and still want to use it like many others, do I need a conflict resolution with Wyrmstooth, or can I just install it without any worries?

there are two conflicts that need to be resolved with Rs Children and Notice board. That's it.

This is from Neo's guide:

===== XX009530 WTSigny =====

−

XX = Index of ''Wyrmstooth.esp''

−

'''Conflict Resolution:''' Use record from ''RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp'' then move the AIDT - AI Data and KWDA - Keywords blocks from ''Wyrmstooth- Notice Board.esp''.

−

'''Problem Resolved:''' Changes from ''RS Children - Patches'' and ''Wyrmstooth - Tweaks and Enhancements'' needed to be merged.

−

===== XX00A02B WTJonsi =====

−

−

'''Conflict Resolution:''' Use record from ''RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp'' then move the AIDT - AI Data and KWDA - Keywords blocks from ''Wyrmstooth- Notice Board.esp''.

−

'''Problem Resolved:''' Changes from ''RS Children - Patches'' and ''Wyrmstooth - Tweaks and Enhancements'' needed to be merged.
Edited by paul666root

there are two conflicts that need to be resolved with Rs Children and Notice board. That's it.

This is from Neo's guide:

===== XX009530 WTSigny =====

−

−

−

−

===== XX00A02B WTJonsi =====

−

−

−

thank you very much :)