"0003E081 LvlFalmerShamanGuard" in SR Conflict Resolution.esp causes CTD

Maddin

Question

Hello,

I've been through the whole SRLE mod guide but now I am stuck at the conflict resolution :( As I've not not installed Falskaar (already played in an old playthrough), I had to do the SR Conflict Resolution.esp myself with the wonderful guidance from Neovalen. After doing so, I had an instant CTD when starting Skyrim, means the menue text won't show up - bam, windows instead!

I narrowed down the culprid in the "Non-Player Character (Actor)" section. When I remove the LvlFalmerShamanGuard record, Skyrim starts w/o problems. Therefore, I removed the edit completely. 

Has someone a reasonable explanation for this start-up CTD?... Maybe the shaman key is necessarry to unlock Skyrim  ::P:

0003E081 LvlFalmerShamanGuard
Conflict Resolution: Use record from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp then remove the sightlessPitShamanKey Item to match Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: Useless item removal from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded.

TES5Edit%20-%20SR%20Conflict%20Resolutio

Edited by Maddin

3 answers to this question

Hello,

I've been through the whole SRLE mod guide but now I am stuck at the conflict resolution :( As I've not not installed Falskaar (already played in an old playthrough), I had to do the SR Conflict Resolution.esp myself with the wonderful guidance from Neovalen. After doing so, I had an instant CTD when starting Skyrim, means the menue text won't show up - bam, windows instead!

I narrowed down the culprid in the "Non-Player Character (Actor)" section. When I remove the LvlFalmerShamanGuard record, Skyrim starts w/o problems. Therefore, I removed the edit completely. 

Has someone a reasonable explanation for this start-up CTD?... Maybe the shaman key is necessarry to unlock Skyrim  ::P:

0003E081 LvlFalmerShamanGuard
Conflict Resolution: Use record from Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp then remove the sightlessPitShamanKey Item to match Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp.
Problem Resolved: Useless item removal from unofficial patches was not properly forwarded.

TES5Edit%20-%20SR%20Conflict%20Resolutio

Maybe a dumb question but are you removing just the Item name or the parent Item record? :)

@zilav ... I am sorry, I don't understand what you mean ;_;'

@Neovalen ... I think that's the mistake  ::P: I'll try deleting the whole parent item.

EDIT: after deleting the whole parent item, the TES5edit save esp(s) window won't pop up - I assume, the item was allready removed. Well, for now I can live with that record as it is. There are severe issues to solve! (popping lights and guards holding invisible torches)

thanks to both of you!

Edited by Maddin