Shade divide in the Sky

iKlutz

Question

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my post.

I'm just wondering if this is normal? There are lines where the shades divide in the Sky.

I've followed Neovalens Skyrim Revisited guide to install everything and I've updated mods based on updates I've seen in the guide.

Other than this and certain low res textures, everything is fine and as expected. My game is stable.

post-9053-0-78186900-1458593923_thumb.jpg

Edited by iKlutz

5 answers to this question

Turns out I needed to run the DynDOLOD scripts again, and that weirdly I never saw the instruction about the advanced menu and checking the "windows" and "high" check boxes.

Really? So which textures were(n't) included by your not choosing those options?

The only time I have seen something remotely similar to that was with certain spell animations on the PC's hands. They also created that annoying line of demarcation between the spell texture and the background.

Really? So which textures were(n't) included by your not choosing those options?

The only time I have seen something remotely similar to that was with certain spell animations on the PC's hands. They also created that annoying line of demarcation between the spell texture and the background.

I'm not entirely sure which textures were missing (or bugged), or even if it was because of those check boxes I missed.

When I first followed SRLE about a month ago, I only selected the "high preset" on the basic page for DynDOLOD worlds.pas, without going into advanced options to select those check boxes, I never had any issues at first. All I know is that rerunning the patches at the end of my load order fixed the issue.