SR:LE, crash on loading

I can start a new game, after all the MCMs load, if I sleep on the bed from alternate start or load a save game within the starting dungeon, the game crashes immediately on loading.

If i change my enbllocal.ini

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true

TO:

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true
UseDefferedRendering=false

The game will now load.

I am on windows 10, 980ti 6gb, 32gb ram, 5820k CPU

Any ideas how to fix this?  I did the SKSE ini recommended settings, I followed the SR:LE instructions.

Edited by WizardDoctor

FourOne:  I checked, Files are in the Skyrim folder already as suggested.  Thanks for trying.

Neovalen:  I can't seem to figure out how to make sure Direct x 9 is up to date.  If I do run windows update, it says my system is up to date.  Do I need to do something special for direct x 9?  Google did not give a good answer.  I tried to download direct x 9.0c, but it says I need an older version of windows.  I'm on Windows 10.

EDIT: found this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109, I installed Number 02, I think I updated direct x 9.

Same problem persisted.  Memory dump log shows block 1 512, block 2 256:  max block 1 129, max block 2 177

Does this mean the memory patch isn't working correctly?

Edited by WizardDoctor

Its a problem of your ENB, it loads the game when u disable all effects - something is missing. Latest Direct X 9 version is installed by Steam, at least it should be.

Try to delete "enbseries.ini" and "enbseries" folder and copy again from your Vividian Mod folder.

FourOne, I would like to thank you.  I had made a fatal error, when i placed my files in ENB manager, i did not go all the way to mods/Vividian - Weather - Lighting Enhancement/Vividian ENB Install Files.  I realized this after your last post.  I stopped at mods/Vividian - Weather - Lighting Enhancement thus the wrong files were being placed into skyrim folder.

I hope I didn't make any other mistakes like this during my SR:LE install.

I feel like such an idiot.

The game looks amazing now!  You guys are very helpful.