Can't Enter Markarth without crashing

Hey everyone, so I've been having a problem with Skyrim Revisited. I installed all the mods in Skyrim Revisited, plus a couple more that I just wanted to install myself. I was playing without a problem, up until I tried to enter Markarth for the first time, and I just got an instant crash. So, I tried entering with my vanilla profile, and it worked just fine. Then I tried making a new save in the Skyrim Revisited profile, and then using coc commands to put me into Markarth. This still gave me a crash. After that, I turned off all the mod esps and esms in Mod Organizer, loaded up my original save, and tried to enter. Still a crash. So at this point, I know its a problem with one of the mods that doesn't have a plugin. So I tried CTRL-F on skyrim revisited for any mod that modified Markarth directly. I only found two, Project Parallax and Bring Out Your Dead. So I disabled those, and I still can't enter Markarth. At this point in time, I'm just wondering if anyone sees anything wrong with my mod list, as I'm completely stumped.

First I attached my load order, and then I have attached the full mod list. Both of these are the text files automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

To diagnose CTDs you will need to do the 'hard yards'. This means removing some mods and recreating the game upto that point to see if that fixes it. Add in some, or one more mods and repeat.

SR:LE would be the best base to go from. Add in from that and see which one(s) trigger the crash.

Now, let's clarify two misconceptions in this topic.

1. 'COC'ing to a location is not a reliable method of reproducing a crash. Doing so may mean the PC doesn't trigger scripts that are loaded when/where needed. Move to the location normally and make a save there that you can go back to after each mod add.
  2. Papyrus logging is next to useless for general modding, especially tracking down CTD's, unless you are the creator of that mod and you can make changes to the Papyrus code.