SR;LE Crash

branjac22

Question

Hi I recently installed SRLE and whenever I go to sleep on the bed in the beginning of the game (alternative start) the game crashes. I downloaded a VRAM tool and it was consistently over 4000 (was like 4500-4800). My GPU is a GeForce GTX 970 4gb. Why is this happening? How can I limit VRAM? 

Edited by branjac22

9 answers to this question

when you run the dyndolod worlds srcipts in tes5edit you are given a choice of Low, Medium or high setting with a GTX 970 I would recommend medium setting and not High as used by SRLE

alright thank you so much, I will re-install the dyndolod scripts and let you know how it works! 

when you run the dyndolod worlds srcipts in tes5edit you are given a choice of Low, Medium or high setting with a GTX 970 I would recommend medium setting and not High as used by SRLE

when I try to re-run the script on tes5edit it says cannot open file c:\users\....\documents\tes5edit\edit scripts\dyndolod\lib\lodgenalt.pas. The system cannot find the path specified. Do you know how to fix this error?