SR Profile Creation...

Hey Neo, I recently finished your SRLE install and everything's working great (Except a DYndolod thing which I think found how to fix).  Just an unbelievably great resource...thank you so much!!

I'm now updating my setup based on your change log, and it took some time to figure out where I left off on my install.  Maybe in your Create The Skyrim Revisited Profile section you can have people add a date as well...like Skyrim Revisited Feb 17, 2016.  This way, when we look at your change logs, we can easily identify where we left off and should make our changes from that date.  

Just a thought...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Neo, I recently finished your SRLE install and everything's working great (Except a DYndolod thing which I think found how to fix).  Just an unbelievably great resource...thank you so much!!

I'm now updating my setup based on your change log, and it took some time to figure out where I left off on my install.  Maybe in your Create The Skyrim Revisited Profile section you can have people add a date as well...like Skyrim Revisited Feb 17, 2016.  This way, when we look at your change logs, we can easily identify where we left off and should make our changes from that date.  

Just a thought...

Thanks!

Go to Page 74 of the SRLE Extended forum entry and read posts #1097 and #1098.  I think that will help you.