Strafe Right inverted?!

mcshame

Question

I was just moving around and noticed that W, S, A all work fine for movement but when I strafe right, the screen flips upside down when moving right.  When I release, it goes back. Anyone ever see this before? Any way to correct? If I go back a couple of saves, it works fine.  Seems to be either introduced after Camping or after a battle with some bandits

(yes the bandits again! And they were using magic, again!)

7 answers to this question

I just updated the guide to switch away from the animations in that mod, we don't need BBP animations anymore since HDT is in the guide. They were replaced by 360 Walk and Run Plus (but with the 180 option to keep it like vanilla for enhanced camera compatibility).

Switch it out, let me know if it helps. :) Plus side is this also helps prevent clipping with cloaks to feet.

great, I'll give it a try when I'm back from work.  So just to clarify after looking at the revision notes:

UNP Blessed Body Redux Project -reinstall with new FOMOD selection?

- hide ''meshes/actors/character/animations/female'' folder in NoMaaM Breathing Idles no reinstall required?

- No changes made to 360 Walk and Run Plus

Do I need to rerun FNIS at the end?  And do you think this would work on an existing save?

Looking good Neo.  Tried it on a the save where the inversion was present.  After activating the mods as described, issue was resolved on the same save.  I'll play some more tonight and confirm that the resolution sticks.

Edited by mcshame