Conflict Resolution - Typo?

fightinfilipino

Question

i'm working through the conflict resolution and have found something odd:

0002BDDD > 000EA261

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, right-click on the conditions bar and select add. Move the "ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest" condition from Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp and overwrite the newly created condition slot(GetWantBlocking). Move the VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter block from Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp.
Problem Resolved: Additional conditions and script added by Alternate Start - Live Another Life needed to be merged with the changes fromGuard Dialogue Overhaul.

the "ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest" condition doesn't appear in the Alternate Start .esp column. also, there is nothing in the VMAD entry for any of the plugins involved (Skyrim.esm, Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, and Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp). i am finding some old pages referencing this same FormID with instructions to move over the "MQ102" condition, rather than the ARTHLAL one. was this a typo?

thanks.

2 answers to this question

i'm working through the conflict resolution and have found something odd:

0002BDDD > 000EA261

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, right-click on the conditions bar and select add. Move the "ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest" condition from Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp and overwrite the newly created condition slot(GetWantBlocking). Move the VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter block from Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp.

Problem Resolved: Additional conditions and script added by Alternate Start - Live Another Life needed to be merged with the changes fromGuard Dialogue Overhaul.

the "ARTHLALRumorsOfWarQuest" condition doesn't appear in the Alternate Start .esp column. also, there is nothing in the VMAD entry for any of the plugins involved (Skyrim.esm, Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp, and Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp). i am finding some old pages referencing this same FormID with instructions to move over the "MQ102" condition, rather than the ARTHLAL one. was this a typo?

thanks.

Make sure your using the very latest Alternate Start version, it was added in the last version update recently.