SR Conflict Resolution help pls.

R3nierjvr

Question

Hi All

I decided to use cbbe rather than unp stuff but that means I have to do the SR Conflict manualy as there will be stuff is skipped like : Mature Skin.

I am very confused as to how the instructions work can some one just dummy-fy the first on or two should understand from there. (the Video Confuses me sry)

Big Thanks!

Armor

0403C819 DLC2SkaalClothesChild

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp then move the RNAM - Race from RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp.
Problem Resolved: Changes from Clothing and Clutter Fixes and RS Children Overhaul needed to be merged.

Book

000705C3 FavorRunilJournal

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Book Covers Skyrim.esp then move the VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter from Cutting Room Floor.esp.
Problem Resolved: Changes from Book Covers Skyrim and Cutting Room Floor needed to be merged.

​

​

1 answer to this question

Hi All

I decided to use cbbe rather than unp stuff but that means I have to do the SR Conflict manualy as there will be stuff is skipped like : Mature Skin.

I am very confused as to how the instructions work can some one just dummy-fy the first on or two should understand from there. (the Video Confuses me sry)

Big Thanks!

Armor

0403C819 DLC2SkaalClothesChild

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp then move the RNAM - Race from RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Clothing and Clutter Fixes and RS Children Overhaul needed to be merged.

Search the record by form ID in TES5 - Right click your mouse on the 'C&C Fixes' entire entry (column header) select copy as override into and select 'new' (rename it to My conflict resolution or some such)

Select the RNAM race from the row in RSChildren and click and drag that as it were to copy the details over from RS Children to your new esp.

Effectively merging C&C with the some of the record details of RSChildren.

Hope this helps.

Book

000705C3 FavorRunilJournal

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Book Covers Skyrim.esp then move the VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter from Cutting Room Floor.esp.

Problem Resolved: Changes from Book Covers Skyrim and Cutting Room Floor needed to be merged.

Same as above except you can continue to use your newly created .esp to add your changes.

​

​

Edited by Ogham